The target readership of the journal_ Annals of Eye Science (AES)_ is an international community of healthcare professionals and researchers in the field of ophthalmology. Published articles include original scientific studies, perspectives about new scientific developments, scholarly review articles, and editorials. Besides regular issues of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in Themed Collections. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material (images and videos). The journal website includes all articles and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material (images and videos). including www.dxy.cn, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of ophthalmology.Why advertise with AES?
*AES is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of pancreatic cancer worldwide, including basic and clinical science.
- As an open access journal with online distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
- Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
- A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
- Customized traditional print and advances online advertising.
- Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print
and online platforms.
- Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Annals of Pancreatic Cancer
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone:+86 20 66355776